Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Phlegm In Newborn What To Do When *YOU* Are Sick And You Have 2 Babies At Home?

What to do when *YOU* are sick and you have 2 babies at home? - phlegm in newborn

What) the parents of others (especially children, is here, where the father is sick with a newborn (s) at home?

We have 3 months twins two years, and I'm sitting here this morning realizing that I am a little tired (cough, sputum, etc..) When I called and told my wife, she immediately said that I am always forced them to to search. Of course. I think I can realistically and aid should continue to help when I work for 1 of my 3 jobs, but perhaps there are things I do not expose children, what to do with down. It is simply strange request - that the visitors do not visit us, when we are sick, but as a father, what do you do if *** *** "You're the one who is sick.


Please not the focus of the debate on the swine flu. In my head, but now I'm just talking about illness in general (colds, etc..) I'm happy for specific actions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment