Friday, December 11, 2009

Pityriasis Rosea Forums Birth Control Pill Linked To Pityriasis Rosea???

Birth control pill linked to Pityriasis Rosea??? - pityriasis rosea forums

Last summer, I started the pill generic birth control, "Tri-Previfem (brand pill than Ortho Tri-Cyclen) and 3 months later, the familiar itch, dry skin, rashes came pink. It all started in my collarbone and was on my abdomen, some of my thigh, back and arms. I went to the dermatologist and told me I had Pityriasis Rosea (common skin condition that occurs once, and I do not know how it is obtained, and lasts about 3 months: http://www . AOCD. org / skin / dermatologic_di ...

http://www.nevdgp.org.au/info/dermnet/pi ...

I did this in a forum (askapatient.com) on the theme of Ortho Tri-Cyclen, and more than 4 women have contacted me and said that I had the same reaction! Although never confirmed who was diagnosed w / pityriasis rosea, in a rash that sounds exactly like mine.a rare coincidence broken?


Anyone who has seen this? Do you think it is a relationship possible?

0 comments:

Post a Comment