Thursday, February 18, 2010

Coffee And Ptosis Does Caffeine Affect People With Dopamine Beta Hydroxylase Deficiency Physically?

Does caffeine affect people with Dopamine beta hydroxylase deficiency physically? - coffee and ptosis

I added, really bad, and I noticed I have recently discovered that all the symptoms of a lack of dopamine beta-hydroxylase, which a state in which it is a "lack of noradrenaline and adrenaline that orthostatic hypotension, nasal congestion and drooping eyelid (ptosis), among other symptoms. Some refer to this as a lack of norepinephrine. It is the sharp increase in the amount of dopamine in serum and causes the release of dopamine in the place of norepinephrine. It is difficult for people with this stop for more than a minute. Another symptom is hypoglycemia, which are allegedly due to inadequate adrenomedullary and the T-wave changes in the absence caused by noradrenergic control. "

I only drink coffee on a Saturday night with my Italian FREnd with an incredible espresso machine, but when I drink I usually 5 or 6 shots of espresso. He said that people drinking in cafes in Europe a lot of things, but never seen anyone who does not drink so much, and physical effects of caffeine. He yelled at me because sometimes I like to play or sleep, we a movie in less than an hour after the intake of caffeine, he said. I am also prescribed the drug Adderall XR, and the first dose I took a 7 clock and I was asleep by 11 or 12, "the doctor said he has kept most people at night. It helps me to sleep literally deep in some ways. If I suffer from this disease, I would have much less of adrenaline and noradrenaline, what would it be logical that I did not have the physical effects of the sameif changes in the receptors for adrenaline and caffeine or adrenaline that I read it causes.

People in general usually do not answer to my questions, I suppose, because they are too complex, so if you would be part of this reply, I will be happy, and probably better response aha. Thank you for your time.

4 comments:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ נ α ¢ к ι ә ♪.·•°°•·.♥ said...

Idk a lot, but gives you caffeine, which is possible to crash like energy drinks after a certain time, that only make the process faster? but if so I think you will soon really nervous .. but since you idk not very interesting. atleast it does not seem to cause too much damage ^. ^
I collected my ticket only sorry I was not much help

kiki j said...

Mayebi you should consult a physician.

ashhhley... said...

Well, I'm not sure what your question, but I think there is a possibility that caffeine may be permanently impaired. Maybe you want a doctor who can do a test to see if DBHD find. Caffeine may cause drowsiness, and combines with the excess of dopamine, which plays a role in the dream could be a reason to sleep, if you were to awake from the caffeine from other people. Perhaps the greatest amount of dopamine that had the effect of caffeine has no effect on reverse too much, because the lack of adrenaline and noradrenaline. I'm certainly no expert in this field, but I think you should consult a doctor who can better diagnose,.

Emily S said...

I know nothing about the lack of dopamine beta-hydroxylase, but I know that people with AD are deficient in dopamine, noradrenaline and adrenaline, so often the same reaction as you for stimulants such as coffee and Adderall (the opposite effect it has on most people), ie, quiet and relaxing. So I guess mean is that the DA is a perfectly reasonable explanation for his reaction to stimuli, and therefore do not recommend a different problem. In fact, dopamine beta-hydroxylase may also be a symptom or a cause of attention deficit disorder ... as they seem to have similar symptoms. It seems that you probably should drink more coffee, because it obviously have a positive effect on you. I have a friend who has ADD, which has at least 3 drinksCups of coffee per day, and it really helps. Good luck and I hope this helps!

Post a Comment