Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hand Foot And Mouth Disease Can You Get It Twice What Is The Itchy Red Rash On The Palms Of My Daughter's Hands?

What is the itchy red rash on the palms of my daughter's hands? - hand foot and mouth disease can you get it twice

My 2-year-old daughter has a terrible rash all over the palms of both hands. It was now for 11 days and I went to the doctor twice. The first time you tell me that I hand, had the foot, despite the rash in your hands. Now he says he does not know what he was and prescribed a cream and an antihistamine that has been the use of these 3 days and now the rash is still there and is now behind the knees! It keeps me up half the night scratching. She had a cold during the same time as the outbreak, but it looks pretty good in itself, without fever. I also have a very mild rash on the hands and had been sick for a week. Ideas?

2 comments:

j.hartas... said...

Scabies may therefore generally antihistamine work.get chemist.wash Quellada towels and bed linen.

luvmyhaz... said...

I just wanted to post your comment. I looked for a similar problem. The hands of my daughter suddenly (since yesterday) are very red, slightly warm and swollen. It seems super-small bumps just below the skin surface, but much smaller. No fever or loss of appetite, unusual.

However, I had small bruises on my hands for a week and had a cold, I can not move me. I thought that my plans are stress (which often came long ago) or contact dermatitis, used to get at the elbows of the work, but there for years.

I do not answer and did not know whether to make a conversation with the doctor. I have a friend whose son has recently had the MPB, but I doubt she gave to me and its various symptoms. I am very careful not to wake in the middle of the night and his hands are huge, swollen, and pain like ..... Help?

Post a Comment