Saturday, February 6, 2010

Could I Be Pregnant Calculator Could I Be Pregnant I Have Done A Pregnancy Calculator And Would Only Be 3 Weeks Pregnant?

Could i be pregnant i have done a pregnancy calculator and would only be 3 weeks pregnant? - could i be pregnant calculator

I am very impatient as I know, but I want to know if I should wait until May a new one. I experienced more discharge than usual at this point is remarkable, even wet my pants. I had cramps in my lower back and very low in my abdomain. I also felt sicky for about 3 weeks. Help

3 comments:

Nelle - Keeley born 30th Oct! said...

If the computer says it is only 3 weeks of pregnancy can not officially sick for 3 weeks because of these three weeks already pregnant as a stage! In other words, if you use the simulator to correct ;-)

See, is based on his week, you had the first day of your last period.

For example, my last period started on 5 February, I had about two weeks later, but found time for me since the first day of my last term, which means that while technically) only been 3 weeks of pregnancy and 5 days (day in particular to eliminate, I have weeks 5 weeks 5 days. Include?

I hope that helped. Say, if you are pregnant, only a week) (from 3 weeks after your last period, you may notice a few things, but the symptoms are not very strong, I would not. While I recognize that the test 4 days before my time was when I was with obvious symptoms for me, and I knew she was pregnant.

So .... hmmmm luck anyway and if you have a pregnancy test right, you can probably try a few days, a positive result. Please wait untilCessation of menstruation and try again.

Good luck!

Just Me :) said...

You should take a pregnancy test for many other reasons ... One is to relieve the mind and the other is to see whether in fact pregnant. The proof is now as scientifically correct. You can show 5 days pregnant and the tests. It's amazing! Then run to the nearest store and grab the only drug. You have nothing to lose, but the peace of mind can be closed. Good luck

Nikki said...

Maybe. Wait and test. I hope that the manner and way's!

Post a Comment