Monday, January 25, 2010

My Moms Nylon Feet Why Is My Mom Pointing Her Smelly Nylon Feet To Me And Near My Face?

Why is my mom pointing her smelly nylon feet to me and near my face? - my moms nylon feet

Now I must say that my mother very often for me.
It wears the same times each day
3 or 4 days in a row and feet, which really is shit
know that .. But often their feet or do not set
Massage around with his fingers on the forehead or around me.
I must say I am confused because your feet stink
very quickly on the nose .. and she laughs ..
I do not know why you do it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They think that! Just go with it. Believe me, she wants to do more. Do not be afraid. Take it.

Anonymous said...

They think that! Just go with it. Believe me, she wants to do more. Do not be afraid. Take it.

Post a Comment