Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Swet Dreams Noten Pdf What Do You Think Of This??? I Dont Know Weather Its A Song Or A Poem... The Feelings Just Flowed Out?

What do you think of this??? i dont know weather its a song or a poem... the feelings just flowed out? - swet dreams noten pdf

Damn I hear when I sleep
I sharp decline in the well;
No one cries when I am down and out ...
Just do not think that we have a sh.it. ..,
How did he cry? I carry the world on my shoulders ...
No power to die, the pain is still growing ...
Let me fly with my wings sky my fate ...
I give my blood and Swet, but let the Lord take the rest of me ...
My cry so hard fall on deaf ears ... no one hears me ...
Maby if I in my coffin of the son of a bitch is buried my .... CP Angst
Anima tears years tryna to do good and raise my son ...
Photo of my perfection, but I saw in a dream and hope weighs a ton,
No, I'm not a perfect person, but I do my best ...
Tara, why the heart in my chest and the pumpkin with your own hands?
Hail Mary full of grace ... Halo be thy name .. consider these demons in my face and haunting shame, unfortunately .. These are the tearz a broken heart save me from drowning ... Surroundin removing malicious and bless me happy.

5 comments:

Ce moi said...

It is a very good poem, I can filter out almost feel the emotions. Think you have a great job of implementing your feelings writing.Good work.

Constitu... said...

I'm impressed. But it sounds like depression. R u ok?

Dondi said...

Well, certainly not a song, a poem, which leaves much to be desired. Frankly, it is not too ill to participate. try again.

Dondi said...

Well, certainly not a song, a poem, which leaves much to be desired. Frankly, it is not too ill to participate. try again.

Lady Annabella said...

The feelings, but what say? If you want to use to write a poem or a song. They provide the raw materials.

Edit: If you enjoy writing, why not try to put into words their feelings in a more rational? It can also help you, and can be worthwhile for you.

Post a Comment